×

quesCompany dissolved by HC order how to restart it

our father made a company on 1 nov 1973 name-abhisarbhoomi udhyog pvt ltd najibabad distt-bijnor 246763 company dissolved on 1-2-1988 by high court my father expired on 9-2-2016 my father last wish to restart that company plz guide us

• ansWith the amendment of company law through companies amendment act of 2013 ,lot of changes had been carried out now company act has become more compact and number of sections had been deleted,in your case company was dissolved in 1988 and now more than 25 years has passed,details of the case has to be seen before coming to any conclusions.

Advocate Rishi Kumar

Tagore Farm, Allahabad