quesCompany dissolved by HC order how to restart it

our father made a company on 1 nov 1973 name-abhisarbhoomi udhyog pvt ltd najibabad distt-bijnor 246763 company dissolved on 1-2-1988 by high court my father expired on 9-2-2016 my father last wish to restart that company plz guide us

  • ansWith the amendment of company law through companies amendment act of 2013 ,lot of changes had been carried out now company act has become more compact and number of sections had been deleted,in your case company was dissolved in 1988 and now more than 25 years has passed,details of the case has to be seen before coming to any conclusions.

    Advocate Rishi Kumar

      Tagore Farm, Allahabad

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

I live in residency area in Pune, purchased near Kothrud. 2000 sq.ft at Rs 5…
i am foreign national wand want to marry an indian girl, but she is in…
My father was died in 1979 I have seven brother and two sisters I want…
in a high court of telengana judgement is in my favour case no is Sa…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly