×

quesClarification on filing case against co-operative housing society ?

Can a member of a co-operative Housing Society in Mumbai file a case before Co-operative Court as a party-disputant(being Advocate himself) and represent other members as advocate? How to descrive cause title and who should verify?

• ansYes members of co-operative society have right to get the relief from the co-operative court. An advocate can get the same relief as he may be considered as officer of court for getting the relief. Regards

Advocate Bharat Pandirao Pawar

Vishrantwandi, Pune

• ansHi I don't get you problem clearly but still if you are asking that can you as a society member file a case of defend a case than yes you can do it. But I will ask you to appoint any lawyer/ advocate as he knows the procedure act and other things.

• ansto get the cause list you may go to the concerned court and ask for the cause list the concerned person will show you the cause list. You can also verify the cause list. you dont need anyone to verify the cause list from the concerned court.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi