Clarification on filing case against co-operative housing society ?
Can a member of a co-operative Housing Society in Mumbai file a case before Co-operative Court as a party-disputant(being Advocate himself) and represent other members as advocate? How to descrive cause title and who should verify?
Yes members of co-operative society have right to get the relief from the co-operative court. An advocate can get the same relief as he may be considered as officer of court for getting the relief. Regards
Advocate Bharat Pandirao PawarVishrantwandi, Pune
Hi I don't get you problem clearly but still if you are asking that can you as a society member file a case of defend a case than yes you can do it. But I will ask you to appoint any lawyer/ advocate as he knows the procedure act and other things.
Advocate Mrutyunjay Mahendra BhokhareDombivali, Mumbai
to get the cause list you may go to the concerned court and ask for the cause list the concerned person will show you the cause list. You can also verify the cause list. you dont need anyone to verify the cause list from the concerned court.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i get my property back from my Spiritual Property
- How to get cultivation stopped in property filed for partition suit
- Selected in 2014 in CGL but now saying not eligible what to do now
- Wife is harassing me and threatening to kill me
- Unmarried girl rights in fathers property