CD is sufficient as proof or does the RTI officer have to be present
Sir, I filed cases under 145 & 323,380,420,506 to prove the cases i have received C.D.from the police through RTI and submiyted in court ,Is it compulsory to request the rti officer to appear before court and testify or the C.D in itself is enough to prove my case.As the matter is already late should i avoid this step of officers personal appearance in both cases.
as the C.D obtained by you is given through R.T.I is an authentic document and you dont need to summon the officer. let the court direct/ summon the RTI officer to testify in it. you dont need to take these steps. you have done your part.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to get marriage certificate after 1.5yrs of wedding.
- Grandson's rights on grandfather's assets
- Domestic Violence and Divorce matter
- Firm's machinery destroying my property what can be done
- What initial steps are required to make a complaint in consumer court?