quesCD is sufficient as proof or does the RTI officer have to be present

Sir, I filed cases under 145 & 323,380,420,506 to prove the cases i have received C.D.from the police through RTI and submiyted in court ,Is it compulsory to request the rti officer to appear before court and testify or the C.D in itself is enough to prove my case.As the matter is already late should i avoid this step of officers personal appearance in both cases.

• ansDear sir,

as the C.D obtained by you is given through R.T.I is an authentic document and you dont need to summon the officer. let the court direct/ summon the RTI officer to testify in it. you dont need to take these steps. you have done your part.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi