Can person belonging to BC-C avail benefits under SC-ST Atrocities Act
A person belonging to BC-C (SC converted to Christian) can avail benefit's under SC-ST Atrocities Act.?Let us know the procedure to be followed by Police Men when a case is filed under SC-ST Atrocities Act.?Is it bailable offense.? What should be done when complaint filled is not registered by Police Men(accused is influencing them with money).?
As per this query you are belonging to BC-C but you're converted into Cristian, but you have not stated when you converted into Cristian, on what process your conversation is to be made, if your explain the same whether you have avail atracity benefits or not I can say.
Advocate Konakanchi Srinivasa RaoNandigama, Vijayawada
see as per the new amended act for prevention of atrocities against sc and st they sdpo only can investigate the matter as where as to the taking benefits under BC -c is a advantage to you during the course of trial so try to get collect all the information in paper and keep it under rap for getting admission during the course of trial
Advocate Innamuri BalasubramanyamRajamahendravaram, Hyderabad
Any case under sc-st atrocities act is a non bailable.
A SC converted to christianity CANNOT avail the benefits of SC-ST Act
you should file a complaint in the court under section 156(3) read with section 190 of Code of Criminal Procedure to a judicial Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate praying that directions be issued to police to register the FIR., investigate the case, file charge-sheet or report.
Advocate RajagopalanBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of matrimonial case what to do
- How can transfer of ownership be done for a flat
- What is Partnership law as per the Company's Act
- Can different families together can become tenants of a single flat
- Do we have to give any share to court if settlement is done?