Advice regarding general power of attorney
Below are the statements of a general power of attorney for a plot:
I provide following rights to the attorney holder:
1. In described property, if any dispute get raised then attorney holder can appear in any court from lower court to higher court, can file application, affidavit, appeal, revision, etc i.e. all those proceedings for which I have right to.
By this statement did the attorney holder got the right to sell or make compromise of property?
Thanks in Advance
Yes, this does mean that the rights are with the attorney holder
1. In described property, if any dispute get raised then attorney holder can appear in any court from lower court to higher court, can file application, affidavit, appeal, revision, etc i.e. all those proceedings for which I have right to
No, by the above statement the attorney holder has no right to sell the property.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whether taking screenshot and putting it on social network illegal?
- I bought a car, but seller not transferring it on my name. Advise
- How to calculate maintenance amount in divorce if wife is working?
- Remedy to get my unpaid salary which company refused to pay?
- Permission to publish data on aggregator platform