Advice regarding general power of attorney
Below are the statements of a general power of attorney for a plot:
I provide following rights to the attorney holder:
1. In described property, if any dispute get raised then attorney holder can appear in any court from lower court to higher court, can file application, affidavit, appeal, revision, etc i.e. all those proceedings for which I have right to.
By this statement did the attorney holder got the right to sell or make compromise of property?
Thanks in Advance
Yes, this does mean that the rights are with the attorney holder
1. In described property, if any dispute get raised then attorney holder can appear in any court from lower court to higher court, can file application, affidavit, appeal, revision, etc i.e. all those proceedings for which I have right to
No, by the above statement the attorney holder has no right to sell the property.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Kerala Municipality Building Rules 1999
- Suit for specific performance pending can I sell the property
- grandfather died w/o will- dispute on share of property
- How to save myself from going out of service during my trade training
- Procedure to transfer HUF ownership to personal name?