queswho will keep the custody of the child if the child is below 1 year?

my husband and his family has taken my child away from me without any prior notice or anything. my child is 1 year old. i want to know how can i get my child back and who can have the custody of the child?

  • ansIn the event of a divorce, the child custody rights are usually given to the mother, especially when the child is of such a tender age. If you have already filed for a divorce and/or are legally separated, you could approach the court for grant of interim custody of the child.

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can the custody of kids which is with my ex husband currently be challenged in…

my wife has been taken my both chidren a 12 years and 4 years for…

My husband might take our daughters out of the country without my notice and consent.…

we are married for 10 years and child is 5 and half years old. i…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly