who will keep the custody of the child if the child is below 1 year?
my husband and his family has taken my child away from me without any prior notice or anything. my child is 1 year old. i want to know how can i get my child back and who can have the custody of the child?
In the event of a divorce, the child custody rights are usually given to the mother, especially when the child is of such a tender age. If you have already filed for a divorce and/or are legally separated, you could approach the court for grant of interim custody of the child.
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unknown account recovery and amendment succession cert.
- Threatening to pay back money which i have not taken what can I do
- Stopped paying EMI bank threatening to attach my salary
- Can i claim interest for delay in gratuity
- Parents are divorced whose caste can I claim