×

queswho will keep the custody of the child if the child is below 1 year?

my husband and his family has taken my child away from me without any prior notice or anything. my child is 1 year old. i want to know how can i get my child back and who can have the custody of the child?

• ansIn the event of a divorce, the child custody rights are usually given to the mother, especially when the child is of such a tender age. If you have already filed for a divorce and/or are legally separated, you could approach the court for grant of interim custody of the child.

Advocate Mishika Singh