Who will get the custody of my child?
I was married 4 years back. Me and my wife are not staying together since 2 years. With this wedlock of 4 years we had a girl. So my girl child is with my wife. How can I get the custody of my child before divorce?
Sir, legally you are not allowed to take custody till your child attains seven years of age but by filing necessary application you can avail the visiting rights and other reliefs by the court order. So kindly meet in person for detail discussion.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure for marrying my European girl friend
- can cheque bounce case be filed after 7 months
- How long a probated Will be valid if the property was under litigation
- can my husband have the custody of my child?
- Mutation of property by faking signature.What penalty will be imposed?