Son remarried to a widow. How can we change father's name of grandson?
My son recently got remarried to a widow who has a 8 years old son. Now we want to change the name of the father. What is the procedure to change the father's name?
Your son has to adopt the son of your daughter in law by way of registered adoption deed. This is the only way to change the name of the father of that 8 yr. kid of your daughter in law. for detail query please fix an appointment. Thanks Adv. Mohan S,
Advocate Mohan SJanakpuri, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid maternity leave increased to 24 weeks will all companies follow
- Want to know my mother's right in grandmother's property
- how to initiate final settlement with previous employer company
- Provided rental cars to ola. Who is liable for accidents caused?
- Regarding how to solve cheque bouncing case