Is presence of biological father is essential for adoption?
I want to know whether presence of biological father is essential for adoption or or a noc will do?
As per the law,
the no objection certificate would suffice from both the parents of the the child.
The presence of the biological father is not a necessity and it can be done away with if there is a NOC from the parents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Brother & his wife threatening to commit suicide
- Right to privacy if neighbors keep looking into my house
- Case filed by the wife can I avoid going on the hearings
- Fraudulent selling of land. How can i get money or land back?
- Surplus income of an educational society. Is it taxable or exempted?