Is presence of biological father is essential for adoption?
I want to know whether presence of biological father is essential for adoption or or a noc will do?
As per the law,
the no objection certificate would suffice from both the parents of the the child.
The presence of the biological father is not a necessity and it can be done away with if there is a NOC from the parents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to prove a registered settlement without a witness
- what are the rights of landlord when tenant refuses to vacate premises
- Father OBC and mother SC which caste will prevail for govt job
- Surplus income of an educational society. Is it taxable or exempted?
- Property gifts 32 yrs back now case filed by uncle and aunt what to do