I need a divorce and the child custody.
How can i get a divorce and the child custody? I am governed by Muslim law.
Though u are governed by muslims law you can always file a divorce petitions before concerned district court under the special act and sought the reliefs and divorce by decree. Wherein you may pray for interim reliefs also if required.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a Muslim girl do second marriage without divorcing first husband
- railway land encroachment removal case to be filed in which court
- Procedure for name change after divorce
- Mother died intestate how will the property be divided now
- How can I file a case against my Superior for harassing me?