quesI need a divorce and the child custody.

How can i get a divorce and the child custody?  I am governed by Muslim law.

  • ansThough u are governed by muslims law you can always file a divorce petitions before concerned district court under the special act and sought the reliefs and divorce by decree. Wherein you may pray for interim reliefs also if required.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Sir/Madam, In 2013 a man had approached me because I ran an Orphanage wanting…

Father is jobless and drunkard mother has left the house and staying far children are17years…
I want my son custody as he will be completing 7 years this may 10…
has the case for the child custody to be put where in my MCD case…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly