how can i take child custody without Divorce
Mr X and Mrs Y married in 1997 they have three children 15 13 8. X was challend in case of bigamy by his wife they are living seperately now for 2 year. X is living with other divorcee lady Z. I am in love with Y. we want to marry it is necessary for me that Y has to take divorce so how we can lead a married life. X and Y want that all the childs remain with us .is it possible
We suggest that Y should withdraw the case wherein X was charged for bigamy.
Thereafter they should file a 1st motion joint petition of Mutual consent divorce under Section 13(1) B OF Hindu Marriage Act. In the said petition specify that the custody of children shall remain with Y.
After hearing the joint petition , the court will allow First motion, As per the procedure, X and Y will have to wait for 6 months. AFTER 6 months parties can file second motion and accordingly the divorce will be granted on Mutual consent
After divorce you can marry Y.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employer asks to serve notice period on rejecting offer letter.
- How to recover full and final settlement after resigning from company
- What is the stamp duty, registration fees in a rental agreement?
- How much time and procedure to convert LLP to company?
- Requirements to start a Grocery shop what approvals are needed?