How can i give my name to child after wife's divorce?
I was in relation with a girl who is married to some one else and we had a child but his husband name came on child's birth certificate now she is divorced and I am getting married to her now I want to change birth certificate fathers name, is it possible
Way to change father's name is by adoption deed.
You have to obtain the consent of father whose name is mentioned in birth certificate to adopt the child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Anticipatory bail cancelled because of cheque bounce
- Developer obtained sanction plan but framer sold it to private party
- My husband has left house. What can I do?
- How to obtain final report from the court for theft of bike
- We are christian and married in 2015 how to proceed for divorce