How can i give my name to child after wife's divorce?
I was in relation with a girl who is married to some one else and we had a child but his husband name came on child's birth certificate now she is divorced and I am getting married to her now I want to change birth certificate fathers name, is it possible
Way to change father's name is by adoption deed.
You have to obtain the consent of father whose name is mentioned in birth certificate to adopt the child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can Daughter in law claim property mentioned in the will
- Husband suing on grounds of cruelty need clarity on its implications
- No agreement with tenant, not vacating and asking money, please advise
- Misrepresentation by person that he is the owner of the flat
- On what basis service tax is charged on under construction flats