Father visitation right before divorce
I am an Indian resident 39 years old married in 1st July 2008 and now lives in Pune for last 4 years.My wife left my rented house at Pune with some argument (why i should not surrender my salary to her although i manage family expenses) with my son on 3rd May 2015 instead of my opposition not to shift the child.On 11th May 2015, i travel to Chennai to see the family on occasion of my child birth day.Unfortunately i am unable meet my family as the address given by her was fake one.Currently there is no divorce case against me. In this case how can i meet my child?
Sir, as on today there's no bar or preventing orders against you for visiting your child. Therefore there are no legal hurdles for you . At any time you can visit and meet your child by taking your own course.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
The details as to age of your child have not been provided. Whether child is a girl or boy that is also not disclosed. Considering these aspects proper guidance can be given. Further if you want to get divorce or not that has to be considered. So please provide all the details.
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Disturbance by society people can any legal action can be taken
- How to secure my job? Claimed age relaxation as per notification only.
- how can i get divorce as my wife left me in July 2015
- 16 years old parents not allowing to travel alone
- Girlfriend's parents are forcing her to marry someone else