quesFather visitation right before divorce

I am an Indian resident 39 years old married in 1st July 2008 and now lives in Pune for last 4 years.My wife left my rented house at Pune with some argument (why i should not surrender my salary to her although i manage family expenses) with my son on 3rd May 2015 instead of my opposition not to shift the child.On 11th May 2015, i travel to Chennai to see the family on occasion of my child birth day.Unfortunately i am unable meet my family as the address given by her was fake one.Currently there is no divorce case against me. In this case how can i meet my child?

  • ansSir, as on today there's no bar or preventing orders against you for visiting your child. Therefore there are no legal hurdles for you . At any time you can visit and meet your child by taking your own course.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansThe details as to age of your child have not been provided. Whether child is a girl or boy that is also not disclosed. Considering these aspects proper guidance can be given. Further if you want to get divorce or not that has to be considered. So please provide all the details.

    Advocate Radhika Pachpor

      Erandwane, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

I hv got a divorce petition frm my husbands lawyer stating i cannot hv access…
My wife has an affair with boyfriend.i want to apply for divorce,before divorce how to…
I am a major nw I dnt want to stay in my home if they…
My wife has took away our son and living with her parents.Local family Court has…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly