quesdenied to meet my child by my wife

My wife has denied me the permission to meet my child and she does not allow me to even talk to him. What can I do?

A parent can claim the custody / visitation rights of the child under Section 7 and 17 of the gurdianship Act and under section 12 of the Hindu Minority Act.

Section 17 in The Guardians and Wards Act, 1890 is mentioned below for your understanding:

Matters to be considered by the Court in appointing guardian.—

(1) In appointing or declaring the guardian of a minor, the Court shall, subject to the provisions of this sec­tion, be guided by what, consistently with the law to which the minor is subject, appears in the circumstances to be for the welfare of the minor.

(2) In considering what will be for the welfare of the minor, the Court shall have regard to the age, sex and religion of the minor, the character and capacity of the proposed guardian and his nearness of kin to the minor, the wishes, if any, of a de­ceased parent, and any existing or previous relations of the proposed guardian with the minor or his property.

(3) If minor is old enough to form an intelligent preference, the Court may consider that preference.

(4) The Court shall not appoint or declare any person to be a guardian against his will.