child's custody if mother earns more than father
if a wife earns more than her husband and takes all the responsibility of her family,house and children. and is it possible that the wife can get permanent custody of her children ?
The income of the parent is not the sole criterion to get the custody of the child. If she is earns more than her husband then she will definitely have the benefit, subject to other grounds, be better placed than her husband to get the custody.
and chances of wife getting custody of her children are much higher than of father's. Father will get visitation rights, and child's welfare is the paramount consideration.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get an non marital certificate in India?
- Gave house on leave and licence how much tax am I liable to pay ?
- On orders of company house vandalised by goons can i ask compensation
- How can we challenge the act done by my Unlce
- How is the partition done of Jointly owned house