queschild custody with maternal grandparents after wife's death.

My wife expired, my minor child of 6 years was in the custody of materal parents. my request to gain the custody of my child from my in laws went futile, they assured me to get remarried and we willgive the custody of the child to you. So i went as per their terms. After getting married they failed to return my child. Si i filed Habeas corpos petetion in high court.The court retained the custody of the child to maternal parents and gave me visitation rights and and directed me not to approach Gurdians and Wards act. I please need a specific legal advice to approach Guardians and wards.

• ansPlease provide a copy of the Final orders passed in the Habeas corpus petition by the Hon'ble High Court. Based on the review of that will be able to advise you further.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore