Child custody in case of mutual divorce
Can anyone violate the terms n conditions agreed in mutual consent divorce petition after divorce? Suppose no access and no maintenance agreed can a husband still asked for access or custody?
Though it was agreed and decided one can always demand modifications in the said decree by filing necessary applications in the concerned court either mutually or by contesting so there is no bar and matter do not ends there. You need to consult in person with advocate by showing all the necessary papers of you previous litigation.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
If you and your husband has got divorce by mutual consent and if there are consent terms agreed upon then no one can violate those terms. And if at all anybody violates those terms it will amount to contempt
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- non Payment of electricity bill by tenant how to recover
- Is online selling of adult toys legal in India
- Can father give grandfather's property to his brother? What our share?
- Relieving Letter not being gived from the current Employer
- Don't have proper certificate of marriage registry. How to divorce?