Can 5 year old baby go with mother after divorce
After divorce, can 5 year baby come with her mother? If husband does not want divorce, what to do for divorce?
Either parent who desires to have the custody of a 5 year old child shall have to file a case for child custody. Divorce simply terminates the marriage and does not decide the parental rights. If the husband does not want to divorce then he may contest the divorce petition filed by wife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sir can we file our divorce case on behalf of my daughter in Mumbai?
- No understanding between us want to get separated. want child custody
- can bail be granted in motor accident case
- Landlord not returning the security deposit after verbal agreement.
- What name I will fill while applying for online Govt. Exams.