what legal action if 4 cheques have bounced
I am a business man and I have given material to a customer. He has given me 4 cheques but all the cheques have been dishonored. Its almost 11 months back. I was giving them time to repay but now we are confirmed that he will not give back our payment. So please help us and guide us what action we can take against his dishonored cheques?
You could have filed a case for cheque bounce against this man as a cheque bounce case being a criminal case is a big deterrent. However, as 10 months have lapsed from the date of bouncing of cheques you have lost the right to file a cheque bounce criminal case now. Your legal remedy now is to file a case for recovery of amount covered by the cheques.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Employees violating the bond clause in the Agreement what to do.
- If the son is 6 years old who gets the custody
- Husband do not want to continue marriage neither wiling to leave house
- sale agreement and cash money received from NRI
- Is it safe to buy DC converted property?