quesWant to send legal notice for cheque bounced

I was given a cheque by a person which bounced. I want to proceed legally as that person is not giving the amount. So to send a demand notice and to take legal actions against him, how much will it cost me.

Do I need to consult a lawyer to send a Demand notice?

  • ansYou will need a lawyer to proceed legally against this person. If you are unable to afford the fee of a lawyer then you may apply to the District Legal Services Authority to assign you a lawyer at the state expenditure.

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

HI, One person gave me mediclaim policy forcefully, I have given him blank cheque...After thet…

Dear Sir, my two brother taken cheque of my mother. to get money from financer.…

Sir I did trade online and invested in it by neft, for return they sent…

giving an amount to the friend and he give me a cheque without dated. but…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly