Want to send legal notice for cheque bounced
I was given a cheque by a person which bounced. I want to proceed legally as that person is not giving the amount. So to send a demand notice and to take legal actions against him, how much will it cost me.
Do I need to consult a lawyer to send a Demand notice?
You will need a lawyer to proceed legally against this person. If you are unable to afford the fee of a lawyer then you may apply to the District Legal Services Authority to assign you a lawyer at the state expenditure.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- wife seeking custody of child after 4 years divorce
- Want to return furniture as material used was not agreed upon
- Did not serve notice period can company claim bond amount
- Child born outside India birth certificate not registered still
- What is the sentence term when a minor commits two murders