A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: file_get_contents(http://ip-api.com/json/ failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!

Filename: controllers/papa_answers.php

Line Number: 369

Want to send legal notice for cheque bounced - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesWant to send legal notice for cheque bounced

I was given a cheque by a person which bounced. I want to proceed legally as that person is not giving the amount. So to send a demand notice and to take legal actions against him, how much will it cost me.

Do I need to consult a lawyer to send a Demand notice?

• ansYou will need a lawyer to proceed legally against this person. If you are unable to afford the fee of a lawyer then you may apply to the District Legal Services Authority to assign you a lawyer at the state expenditure.