Want to send legal notice for cheque bounced
I was given a cheque by a person which bounced. I want to proceed legally as that person is not giving the amount. So to send a demand notice and to take legal actions against him, how much will it cost me.
Do I need to consult a lawyer to send a Demand notice?
You will need a lawyer to proceed legally against this person. If you are unable to afford the fee of a lawyer then you may apply to the District Legal Services Authority to assign you a lawyer at the state expenditure.
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Business licenses required to sell essential oils
- WIfe ne jhoota case dala dhaeej aur maar pitai ka. Kya karna chahiye?
- Can a public sector bank issue a voluntary vacation of service letter
- Do I need to file a divorce if separated for one year
- How can I get Divorce if my wife is HIV positive?