quesSave from cheque bounce when I have not written or signed any cheque

If a cheque not written by me nor signed by me and then unknown person is asking for payment under 138 stating as friendly loan given to me which I have never received.

What should I do.

• ansin such circumstances you are required to contest the matter and put your version during court proceedings. have you report the matter to the bank and ask for stop payment on the cheque or file any criminal complaint in the police station regarding lost cheque?

Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

District Court, Dwarka, Delhi