Save from cheque bounce when I have not written or signed any cheque
If a cheque not written by me nor signed by me and then unknown person is asking for payment under 138 stating as friendly loan given to me which I have never received.
What should I do.
in such circumstances you are required to contest the matter and put your version during court proceedings. have you report the matter to the bank and ask for stop payment on the cheque or file any criminal complaint in the police station regarding lost cheque?
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How to withdraw from being a Guarantor in a Civil Suit
- Wife more qualified then husband is she liable to ask for maintenance
- What licences are required to start rental motorbike business
- Paid advance for land but now land in family dispute
- Is husband liable to pay loan for house in wife's name after divorce