Penalty & Imprisonment charges against cheque bounce
Want to know the penalty and imprisonment charges for a cheque bounce case if the person is found guilty?
It is a mix of imprisonment and penalty. The imprisonment is up to 2 years. The penalty depends upon the amount on the cheque. The penalty also includes the interest.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sisters family not returning the property on which loan is due
- Wife is not agreeing to stay together after mediation
- Dispute regarding cheque bounce and company
- Wife blackmailing to transfer property in her name
- Builder not started construction and asking penalty on cancellation