quesLegal advive required for the case of cheque bounce

Some fellow borrowed a handsome amount from me on good faith.but later refused to give the same.After knowing his intentions i pressurized him and he provided me his company's blank cheques and signed blank 100 rs affidavit paper showing that he is wiling to pay. but later he made stop payment of cheques and became absconding.

  • ansYou can file a case u/s 138 of NI Act. On the basis of pro-note you can file civil suit for recovery of money as well. Case of cheating also lies.

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

In a cheque bounce case if the lower court gives a judgment of penalty and…

I issued cheques to father in law for a sum of 3,00,000 rupees as a…
I had given a blank cheque to a lender for Rs 1 lac through my…

Can I also file a 420 complaint against someone whose cheque has bounced and I…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly