Legal advive required for the case of cheque bounce
Some fellow borrowed a handsome amount from me on good faith.but later refused to give the same.After knowing his intentions i pressurized him and he provided me his company's blank cheques and signed blank 100 rs affidavit paper showing that he is wiling to pay. but later he made stop payment of cheques and became absconding.
You can file a case u/s 138 of NI Act. On the basis of pro-note you can file civil suit for recovery of money as well. Case of cheating also lies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can woman live in matrimonial home under DV act
- Wife did not appear for divorce proceedings. Can she challenge it?
- Stolen company's private data what are the consequences
- Can I sue ecommerce company for not delivering product on time
- How much time does mutual divorce take and what procedure?