Legal advive required for the case of cheque bounce
Some fellow borrowed a handsome amount from me on good faith.but later refused to give the same.After knowing his intentions i pressurized him and he provided me his company's blank cheques and signed blank 100 rs affidavit paper showing that he is wiling to pay. but later he made stop payment of cheques and became absconding.
You can file a case u/s 138 of NI Act. On the basis of pro-note you can file civil suit for recovery of money as well. Case of cheating also lies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Working for 19 years can I get benefit of time scale at present post.
- If i get my wife to sign paper saying i never asked for dowry.Helpful?
- Wife is not answering my calls living separately since 2 years
- Company did not accept resignation so i left now received legal notice
- How is ancestral property divided among grand children