×

quesHDFC bank charged for loan insurance but never provided me the papers

I have taken a loan from HDFC bank 5 months back. They have charged me approx 3000 for the insurance on the loan and never provided a copy of the same. Hence I have stopped paying the emi's and requested for the insurance copy. But I have never got it from them. However I have paid 5 months emi till now.The cheque was bounced due to signature mis-match and since then I have paid emi's in cash Now HDFC keeps harassing me, asking to pay or they will take legal action. I just want to know how strong will be my case, if I do FIR or take any legal action of them based on breaching the agreement.

Please submit a written complaint to bank ombudsman. Thereafter you can issue a legal notice to the Bank and file a consumer complaint before District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum for harassment and compensation.

• ansplease submit a written complaint to bank ombudsman. Thereafter you can issue a legal notice to the Bank and file a consumer complaint before District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum for harassment and compensation.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only