HDFC bank charged for loan insurance but never provided me the papers
I have taken a loan from HDFC bank 5 months back. They have charged me approx 3000 for the insurance on the loan and never provided a copy of the same. Hence I have stopped paying the emi's and requested for the insurance copy. But I have never got it from them. However I have paid 5 months emi till now.The cheque was bounced due to signature mis-match and since then I have paid emi's in cash Now HDFC keeps harassing me, asking to pay or they will take legal action. I just want to know how strong will be my case, if I do FIR or take any legal action of them based on breaching the agreement.
Please submit a written complaint to bank ombudsman. Thereafter you can issue a legal notice to the Bank and file a consumer complaint before District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum for harassment and compensation.
please submit a written complaint to bank ombudsman. Thereafter you can issue a legal notice to the Bank and file a consumer complaint before District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum for harassment and compensation.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- We want to marriage each other but parents are not allowing us
- Friend's wife blackmailing him
- Laws applicable to E-Commerce websites registered in other countries?
- I caught in drink and drive matter
- If I am not carrying license while riding what are the consequences