Cheques by client bounced
One of our client's cheques are frequently bouncing. We want to take legal action against him regarding the same.
You can file a case under section 18 of the Negotiable Instruments Act. Get a legal notice sent to the client and follow up on the same.
In the future demand alternate modes of payment from your client.
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can company take me to court for collection of bond amount?
- Can i file court case without having witnesses?
- Can a third person file a complaint on behalf of aggrieved female
- Can a tenant claim 50% of property value to vacate property
- Indemnity Bond signed but company did not make any expense on training