Cheque bounce case in a finance company.
I did get loan from Shriram finance Rs-3L and i did pay 10 installment after this i was unable to pay. At the time of disburse of loan I did give blank to them now they submitted to my bank. And my first cheque goes to bounce without any information. Now they send me a court summon so tell me what should?
In your scenario it is better to make payment of the cheque amount. Since you got summons from the court, the other party must have instituted a 138 NI Act case against you. So the best course is to enter appearance on the date of hearing and make a proposal to pay the cheque amount.
This will save you from unnecessary legal hassle. You may choose to contest the proceedings. In case you haven't received a mandatory notice stipulated u/s 138 NI Act, you may have a strong ground to contest. But agreeing to pay the money will end the proceedings quickly.
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of property to the legal heirs
- In love with cousin. Now he is cheating on me. What to do?
- Delayed Possession & Incorrect Possession Date. notice from builder
- Whether promotion of my father includes me in creamy layer
- What maintenance I have to pay to my wife if not staying together