Cheque bounce case filed against me without any fault. What to do?
Sir Mera cheque 10.04.16 date ka tha jisko bank me samne bali party ne 08.07.16 ko bank me lagaya or jo mamo samne bali party ko mila bo 05.12.16 ko mila 5 mahine kya bank apne paas mamo rakh sakti yadi rakh sakti hai to cheque kabhi out dated ho hi nahi sakta or to or cort ne bhi case register kar liya kay kare bataye aap
Aap ko notice mil gaya hai kay. Aapne apni jamant karva li hai kya. .
Advocate Ramniranjan ChaturvediMP Nagar, Bhopal
Cheque was presented very well within the limit of its validity. However as far as the memo date is concerned, it is a matter of evidence. Prima facie it is a fit case to be registered. Court has rightly taken the cognizance.. You will have to face the trial.
Advocate Apoorv JoshiHigh Court, Indore
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file a complaint against harassment and death threats
- Mother sold the property and did not give me my share in the property
- What to do since lesbian partner taken back forcefully by parents?
- Procedure to change the name on birth certificate
- how to obtain Non traceable report from court