quesCheque bounce case filed against me without any fault. What to do?

Sir Mera cheque 10.04.16 date ka tha jisko bank me samne bali party ne 08.07.16 ko bank me lagaya or jo mamo samne bali party ko mila bo 05.12.16 ko mila 5 mahine kya bank apne paas mamo rakh sakti yadi rakh sakti hai to cheque kabhi out dated ho hi nahi sakta or to or cort ne bhi case register kar liya kay kare bataye aap

• ansAap ko notice mil gaya hai kay. Aapne apni jamant karva li hai kya. .

• ansCheque was presented very well within the limit of its validity. However as far as the memo date is concerned, it is a matter of evidence. Prima facie it is a fit case to be registered. Court has rightly taken the cognizance.. You will have to face the trial.

Advocate Apoorv Joshi

High Court, Indore

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only