×

quesCheque blocked

Sir I did trade online and invested in it by neft, for return they sent me cheaque of a private bank and rs 100 stamp of agreement to pay every month but they clear 1st month then blocked my checks and removes contact on phone, making phone switch off.what should i do?

• ansIt is necessary to go through the agreement signed by you to advise. What are contents of agreement signed by you? Whether you have received statement of trades made by you? Have you suffered a loss? Why did they issue you cheque? Was it for profits made by you? What is amount invested by you? Contact a local lawyer.

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only