Sir I did trade online and invested in it by neft, for return they sent me cheaque of a private bank and rs 100 stamp of agreement to pay every month but they clear 1st month then blocked my checks and removes contact on phone, making phone switch off.what should i do?
It is necessary to go through the agreement signed by you to advise. What are contents of agreement signed by you? Whether you have received statement of trades made by you? Have you suffered a loss? Why did they issue you cheque? Was it for profits made by you? What is amount invested by you? Contact a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I refused to go on TD due to which i was given black intary
- Husband has PR in australia and took divorce,i am indian
- Harassment by recovery agents what can i do
- Husband having extra marital affair what are my rights from him?
- House was built using ancestral money how can we claim our share