Can I send legal notice to opp party without lawyer's help
In cheque bounce case, Can I send notice to opp.party, or required to send by lawyer
You can notice to other side without any lawyer. It is not necessary that it has to be sent by a lawyer. Just ensure that the requirements of the section are met when you send the notice otherwise it will not be a valid notice.
Advocate Kushal MorFort, Mumbai
Law never mandates assistance of the Advocates, but it is always advised for convinience of the parties. In cheque bouncing cases, it is statutory notice and it is first step for recovery of your claim. Various ingredients required to mentioend in the said notice and at further stages notice should meet requirements of law. Subject to this you can send your notice.
Advocate Sunil KadamFort, Mumbai
Dear client only advocate has power to send legal notice. So u cannot send notice personally. U have to send notice through lawyer within 30 days from cheque bounce date. If party will not pay back money then u can file case under sec 138 of n i act. For any legal help call me
Adv prasad patil
Advocate Prasad PatilPimple Saudagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i apply for govt job when case is pending against me
- Rights of daughter in ancestral property
- FIR does not include all the information that i provided to police.
- Procedure to get a legal heir certificate in Delhi
- Bought a mortgaged land which bank wants to sell what can i do