quesCan I send legal notice to opp party without lawyer's help

In cheque bounce case, Can I send notice to opp.party, or required to send by lawyer

• ansHi,

You can notice to other side without any lawyer. It is not necessary that it has to be sent by a lawyer. Just ensure that the requirements of the section are met when you send the notice otherwise it will not be a valid notice.

Regards,
    Kushal Mor

Advocate Kushal Mor

Fort, Mumbai

• ansLaw never mandates assistance of the Advocates, but it is always advised for convinience of the parties. In cheque bouncing cases, it is statutory notice and it is first step for recovery of your claim. Various ingredients required to mentioend in the said notice and at further stages notice should meet requirements of law. Subject to this you can send your notice.

Advocate Sunil Kadam

Fort, Mumbai

• ansDear client only advocate has power to send legal notice. So u cannot send notice personally. U have to send notice through lawyer within 30 days from cheque bounce date. If party will not pay back money then u can file case under sec 138 of n i act. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Advocate Prasad Patil

Pimple Saudagar, Pune