Address and contact details of the accused.
I am trying to find out the accused address but in case I can't find his address what are my options? Should I lodge a FIR against him? Though the accused is constantly in touch with me through his cell phone and assuring me that he will pay the amount at on 20th April 2014 but not giving his correct address.
The agreement must be mentioning the address of the person who has taken the loan. If you feel it is wrong address then contact the nearest police station who can ascertain the correct address of the loaner. Further, you should have taken his residence proof before giving him loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Driver threatening with false allegations what can I do?
- How to change name in School documents
- father in adultery relationship how to handle
- Termination but company forced me to serve notice period of 30 Days
- Regularization of service in psu now working on contract basic