ques6 Cheques bounce case.

I am getting a vehicle in loan from indusind bank ltd, balasore BRANCH,ODISHA, against 24 post dated cheque, i have bouncing 6 cheques but now bank is file a case worth amount: rs:5610/- against 3 cheques. now i am ready with a dd in favor of bank amount rs:5610/- & try to submit at court, but bank lawyer is denying to receive the dd, they are demanding rs:25000/- including penalty. they are not taking the case amount they are demand entire amount worth rs:25000/- now what can i do sir please assist me.

• ansWrite a letter to them stating that you want to pay the amount and they are not receiving it, if you want hire a advocate and make a payment in front of magistrate on the next day,keep a copy of the the letter and the copy of speed post sent by you.

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only