ques6 Cheques bounce case.

I am getting a vehicle in loan from indusind bank ltd, balasore BRANCH,ODISHA, against 24 post dated cheque, i have bouncing 6 cheques but now bank is file a case worth amount: rs:5610/- against 3 cheques. now i am ready with a dd in favor of bank amount rs:5610/- & try to submit at court, but bank lawyer is denying to receive the dd, they are demanding rs:25000/- including penalty. they are not taking the case amount they are demand entire amount worth rs:25000/- now what can i do sir please assist me.

  • ansWrite a letter to them stating that you want to pay the amount and they are not receiving it, if you want hire a advocate and make a payment in front of magistrate on the next day,keep a copy of the the letter and the copy of speed post sent by you.

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, I am sales Executive i supplied motor component to one of my customer he…
When I was abroad, one of my friend who was with me took a friendly…
I am a business person,,I owe a it institute ,,for business need u take loan…
Dear Sir, I want to file a cheque bounce case. Please find below details. 1.…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly