6 Cheques bounce case.
I am getting a vehicle in loan from indusind bank ltd, balasore BRANCH,ODISHA, against 24 post dated cheque, i have bouncing 6 cheques but now bank is file a case worth amount: rs:5610/- against 3 cheques. now i am ready with a dd in favor of bank amount rs:5610/- & try to submit at court, but bank lawyer is denying to receive the dd, they are demanding rs:25000/- including penalty. they are not taking the case amount they are demand entire amount worth rs:25000/- now what can i do sir please assist me.
Write a letter to them stating that you want to pay the amount and they are not receiving it, if you want hire a advocate and make a payment in front of magistrate on the next day,keep a copy of the the letter and the copy of speed post sent by you.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fiancee harasses his partner. What all actions can she take?
- How can I know if a woman is divorced or not
- Given earnest money as per agreement. Seller refusing to sell. Remedy?
- Fraud Will which authority does to approach for forensic examination
- Father in law disowned his son what can we do