138 cheque bounce
I have pending case against me in thane court U/S 138. I took money from one of my friends wife on 10% (min) per month. I paid her money as interest several months. But after some months my business went into huge loss, now she put the cheques given by me without asking me and now she file case against me, now i am on cash bond bail. she is calling me and asking about settlement but she will not take her case back.
If she will not take her case back in spite of a settlement being reached between her and you then what purpose is settlement going to serve? It'll be better to contest the case on merits.
- Know what should be done for cheque bounce case with this legal guide by LawRato.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How much maintenance can I ask from my husband after divorce
- Do I need an advocate to represent me in court for drink and driving
- Time limit to appeal Education department's technical board judgment?
- Can I file partition suit without property papers
- Can other person claim the land if registered in the name of owner