ques138 cheque bounce

I have pending case against me in thane court U/S 138. I took money from one of my friends wife on 10% (min) per month. I paid her money as interest several months. But after some months my business went into huge loss, now she put the cheques given by me without asking me and now she file case against me, now i am on cash bond bail. she is calling me and asking about settlement but she will not take her case back.

• ansIf she will not take her case back in spite of a settlement being reached between her and you then what purpose is settlement going to serve? It'll be better to contest the case on merits.

• Know what should be done for cheque bounce case with this legal guide by LawRato.
  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only