ques10 lakh Cheque got bounced. What should i do now?

my 10 lakh cheque got bounced what should i do?

  • ansu have issued the cheque or someone has issued the cheque in your favour.

    If u have issued the cheque, than u have to wait only to see whether they send any legal notice to u or not.

    and in case no notice comes it is god for you. the cheque is valid for three months from the date of its issue

    Advocate Harish Malhotra

      District Court, Gurgaon

  • ansThe question is not clear, when you use "my 10 lakh cheque got bounced". I will try to explain both situations, wherein someone gave you cheque and it got bounced, and other being you issued a cheque which bounced.

    In the event someone has issued you a cheque, and it bounced, then within 30 days from cheque bounce, you need to issue a demand notice to issuer of cheque, though a Lawyer, and accordingly file complaint under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments act. TO file this complaint, adherence to timeline is must, and one must contact the lawyer sooner the better.

    In the event you issued a cheque which has bounced, you may contact the person to whom you issued the cheque and make the payment.

    In the event you may have more questions, feel free to contact me.

    Advocate Vivek Nasa

      Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

  • ansDear client,
    Immediately send legal notice through lawyer only. Legal notice should be sent within 30 days of dishonour memo date.
    If you don't get your amount even after sending legal notice then file a criminal complaint Under Section 138 of N I Act.
    For further clarification you can call me.

    Advocate Suneel Moudgil

      G T Road, Panipat

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I 'm civil building contractor and I have constructed one hotel building for my cousin…
1st time cheque presented on 12-12-2011,signature mismatch,demand notice not sent,again presented on 9-1-2012,signature mismatch,demand notice…
I have 8 post dated Cheques for issuing quaterly mode. If my cheque is bounced…
My husband have mcx buisness..some case against me him under 420 406..he got expired..now the…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly
View in App
Get Upto 40% Off