quesTook loan now unable to pay the amount back what to do

i took a personal of 6 lakh,till i paid well,now i am not able to pay emi due to severe financial condition i am changing my job too,is bank deduct money from my other account if i will not pay ..i mean if i open a new salary account still they can deduct money if they do so i dont have a single money to eat that month.. please suggest

  • ansI am sure they must have taken few signature of your at time of releasing personal loan.
    You starting making payments and then approach them for settlement on fresh terms .
    Banks are given special power by Govt, RBI for recovery
    and it is in interest of individual to respect law and repay loan as per commitment.
    you need to meet lawyer in person with your case, it is unfair to give advise without seeing papers

    Advocate Shilpa Sharad

      RMV Extension, Bangalore

  • ansHi Querist,
    If you have lost the job they can take a lenient view, however they may not waive the loan, it totally depends on u r negotiation skills, u will still have to pay, at the most you can show proof of your relieving letter/resignation lt. that u r not employed currently, and ask for extended EMI option. If they get to know u r other bank details they can file a case and try to get the details from u thro the court, otherwise u dont have obligation to reveal u r bank details. They may not stop pestering for the EMI's. For that u will have to file an injunction suit .
    Pratap, Adv

    Advocate Pratap Kumar

      Madiwala, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Banking / Finance lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was issued an AMEX UNLIMITED Gold card in 2012. However, my then employed requested…
UTI Bank personal written off in 2007 with Outstanding of 30000, Today Axis bank is…
What should i do when bank put a case of 25 laks on me for…
After paying interest amount to bank, will my property be safe from auction or i should go…

Banking / Finance Lawyers in India

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Sunil Kadam

 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Pritesh A Burad

  Thane (w)
 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly