Stay order for saving the property from auction
After paying interest amount to bank, will my property be safe from auction or i should go for a stay order
Hi, Are you meaning movable property or immovable property? . If bank has possession on the property then they may auction based on the loan amount. But, you may file temporary injunction suit with near by court to stay auction.You can approach a lawyer for more info.
Advocate Niranjan ET C Palya, Virgonagar Post, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gave some money to a friend which she is not returning what can I do
- College is denying admission because i have myopia in one eye.
- Husband giving divorce but wife is not ready please advise
- Husband is Irresponsible not taking case of kids what action can Itake
- Can I file divorce after one week in case of forceful marriage