Stay order for saving the property from auction
After paying interest amount to bank, will my property be safe from auction or i should go for a stay order
Hi, Are you meaning movable property or immovable property? . If bank has possession on the property then they may auction based on the loan amount. But, you may file temporary injunction suit with near by court to stay auction.You can approach a lawyer for more info.
Advocate Niranjan ET C Palya, Virgonagar Post, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister is passing defamatory statements can I take legal action
- Should a person go to police station when complaint is filed
- Sudden termination by employer how we take any legal action
- Labor creating problems on being transferred to different factory
- Father's proprty sold by eldr bro. w/o younger's consen