quesReceived notice of house going on auction need to prevent liability

I bought a house in tirupur about 3 years ago most of the parts of the promise made was not adhered it's been 5 years and still buildings are in skeletal structure state the bank is planning to auction the house need advice to ensure no liability further incase of deficiency in the sale

• ansBank money is a public money and the short fall in the sale has to be met by you as per the agreement. If you find any reason that the bank action is improper you may file a writ petition in the court.

Advocate Rajendira Kumar

Chandra Layout, Bangalore