Received notice of house going on auction need to prevent liability
I bought a house in tirupur about 3 years ago most of the parts of the promise made was not adhered it's been 5 years and still buildings are in skeletal structure state the bank is planning to auction the house need advice to ensure no liability further incase of deficiency in the sale
Bank money is a public money and the short fall in the sale has to be met by you as per the agreement. If you find any reason that the bank action is improper you may file a writ petition in the court.
Advocate Rajendira KumarChandra Layout, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Marriage registered fraudulently in front of registrar. How to cancel
- Can I recover fee from a institute if leave in between
- How does inheritance take place through a Will for Christians?
- How can I transfer my parents property in my name.
- A good performer at job. Can they still remove me w/o formal letter?