quesGot legal notice to appear in court. What can Ido

I have taken a personal loan from axis bank and i was not able to pay the emi on time for a very long time and i have recieved a letter to be appear in the patiala house court as there is a complaint under sections 138 & 142 of the negotiable instruments act, 1881. So i need to know what to do

  • ansPlease provide a copy of notice then only proper procedure will be provided. The notice is from the court or from Axis bank as the same have difference so therefore would be requiring a copy of notice.

    Advocate Nikhil Sharma

      DLF City Phase 3, Gurgaon

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Banking / Finance lawyers in India

Similar questions

is binary trading legal in india? some persons told not to do online binary trading…
My father in law was death. When my gir friend transfer her father's account to…
I have bought educational loan for 4 lakh from SBT. I have been informed to…
Sir I am central govt. Servant. I have given loan guarantee to some of my…

Banking / Finance Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Sunil Kadam

 Experience: 9 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly