quesGot legal notice to appear in court. What can Ido

I have taken a personal loan from axis bank and i was not able to pay the emi on time for a very long time and i have recieved a letter to be appear in the patiala house court as there is a complaint under sections 138 & 142 of the negotiable instruments act, 1881. So i need to know what to do

• ansPlease provide a copy of notice then only proper procedure will be provided. The notice is from the court or from Axis bank as the same have difference so therefore would be requiring a copy of notice.

Advocate Nikhil Sharma

DLF City Phase 3, Gurgaon