Got legal notice to appear in court. What can Ido
I have taken a personal loan from axis bank and i was not able to pay the emi on time for a very long time and i have recieved a letter to be appear in the patiala house court as there is a complaint under sections 138 & 142 of the negotiable instruments act, 1881. So i need to know what to do
Please provide a copy of notice then only proper procedure will be provided. The notice is from the court or from Axis bank as the same have difference so therefore would be requiring a copy of notice.
Advocate Nikhil SharmaDLF City Phase 3, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Group got a plot but did not register. what are the consequences
- What is the procedure for cheque bounce
- How to do LLP registration of a already existing partnership firm?
- Can i apply for govt job after being acquitted in a criminal case
- Property dispute with siblings