First loss default guarantee structure with NBFC
Hi. Ours is a private limited company and we are connecting a partner NBFC with clients for loans. Even though loans will be given through the NBFC books, we will assume a certain level of defaults. I have read about FLDG structure where we can take the first x% hit on defaults. I wanted to know how is the legal structure set for this, as in would it be a simple agreement between us and NBFC and we will put some capital in a separate account (against FLDG) and that's it. Or there could be specific legal hurdles in this? Thanks
Without seeing your agreement or their terms and conditions , it is not fair on my part to advise you either way.
I would suggest you to email copies to your Lawyer for perusal before you execute them.
Without consulting Lawyer prior to execution, cost clients many times.
Advocate Shilpa SharadRMV Extension, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife not ready to appear for second motion under Mutual Divorce. Help?
- Property dispute in family. How can we resolve it?
- How to claim custody of 4 year old boy child ?
- Protection to husband in family case as wife left home 5 months ago
- Regarding distribution of parental assets. How to proceed?