quesWhat is the procedure of filing a SLP

Sir , I have got the judgement from delhi high court in my favour and honarable court . Honorable court instruct to CISF to take me on duty within 08 week but my department CISF hasent sent any letter when I have writen a letter to dept then they send a letter that they are proposed to filled a SLP to supreme court. Sir I want to know about proceeding of slp and what is my role in this situation , should I go to advocate or wait for decision of Apex court .

  • ansHi,

    From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

    Advocate Ganesh Singh

      Chattarpur, Delhi

  • ansHi First of all you should find out if SLP is listed, if listed wether stay on DHC order is granted or not. If SLP is not listed or stay is not granted move contempt of court in high Court. If SLP is listed and stay is granted you will receive notice or find out the SLP no. You need to engage a Counsel to pursue your case in Supreme Court. Regds

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Armed Forces Tribunal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Please advice the most appropriate remedy to leave armed forces as a commissioned officer due…
Sir, I am discharge of army service after completing 6 years and 10 month at…
Sir can a person can get discharge from Air force after 15 years of service…

can i get a stay for the grant of maintenance for my daughter(4 years) of…

Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

  Lal Bagh
 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Retd Col Rajesh Nandal

  Armed Forces Tribunal
 Experience: 22 years

Advocate Manas Sarania

 Experience: 22 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly