quesWhat is the procedure of filing a SLP

Sir , I have got the judgement from delhi high court in my favour and honarable court . Honorable court instruct to CISF to take me on duty within 08 week but my department CISF hasent sent any letter when I have writen a letter to dept then they send a letter that they are proposed to filled a SLP to supreme court. Sir I want to know about proceeding of slp and what is my role in this situation , should I go to advocate or wait for decision of Apex court .

• ansHi,

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi

• ansHi First of all you should find out if SLP is listed, if listed wether stay on DHC order is granted or not. If SLP is not listed or stay is not granted move contempt of court in high Court. If SLP is listed and stay is granted you will receive notice or find out the SLP no. You need to engage a Counsel to pursue your case in Supreme Court. Regds