What is the procedure of filing a SLP
Sir , I have got the judgement from delhi high court in my favour and honarable court . Honorable court instruct to CISF to take me on duty within 08 week but my department CISF hasent sent any letter when I have writen a letter to dept then they send a letter that they are proposed to filled a SLP to supreme court. Sir I want to know about proceeding of slp and what is my role in this situation , should I go to advocate or wait for decision of Apex court .
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
Hi First of all you should find out if SLP is listed, if listed wether stay on DHC order is granted or not. If SLP is not listed or stay is not granted move contempt of court in high Court. If SLP is listed and stay is granted you will receive notice or find out the SLP no. You need to engage a Counsel to pursue your case in Supreme Court. Regds
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Recruitment case pending for 16 years. How to speed up the process?
- Time limit for issue of judgement copy.
- I am married. Do i have share in parents property?
- I got terminated by asking for extension in medical leave. Advise
- Wife wants divorce after 13 years of marriage.