Voluntary retirement taken after 6 yrs any benefit of civil service
Sir, I am discharge of army service after completing 6 years and 10 month at my own request. May I any benefits of civil service in the government sector.
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father Willed property to me and my sister. Can brother ask share now?
- How can i stop husband from selling ancestral property ?
- How to change the DOB in Passport under renew process
- How to file for divorce on grounds of torture
- Under which section restoration application u/s125 Crpc be moved?