Voluntary retirement taken after 6 yrs any benefit of civil service
Sir, I am discharge of army service after completing 6 years and 10 month at my own request. May I any benefits of civil service in the government sector.
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Legal action against creditors who are harassing me
- Marriage not consummated yet, can wife file for divorce ?
- Correction of name in labour reference case
- Need to draft NDA for a startup
- How to give alimony in mutual divorce after lapse of six months period