quesPremature Separation from Service within probation as an Officer.

Please advice the most appropriate remedy to leave armed forces as a commissioned officer due to immense manipulation and corrupt practices prevailing within the system. Please suggest any measure that can be used to get release from the service and not fighting against it. The aggrieved officer is undergoing acute mental agony and stress owing to the prevailing circumstances which will only rise with growing service. No amicable solution is expected or desired. It is directly interfering with the Right to Life of an individual and to sustain a dignified life under the constitution. Advice.

  • ansThere are various provisions and policies in place to obtain premature separation from service at any stage.

    The most appropriate remedy can be discussed with you after knowing your details and specific query on you case.You may like to share your detail or you can take advantage by availing our consultation facilities.

    With Warm Wishes
    Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
    Military lawyer and Advocate, New Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Armed Forces Tribunal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Sir, I am Airmen Aspirant in Indian Air Force. I have passed all tests…
My applications are not being forwarded and no one is replying to them in the…
Jawaan's MSPs & field allowances and officer's MSP & field allowances should be equal, I have…
Whether Airmen Discharged Prematurely after serving 10 yrs under clause 15 (2)g (ii), being an…

Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

  Lal Bagh
 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Retd Col Rajesh Nandal

  Armed Forces Tribunal
 Experience: 22 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly