Premature Separation from Service within probation as an Officer.
Please advice the most appropriate remedy to leave armed forces as a commissioned officer due to immense manipulation and corrupt practices prevailing within the system. Please suggest any measure that can be used to get release from the service and not fighting against it. The aggrieved officer is undergoing acute mental agony and stress owing to the prevailing circumstances which will only rise with growing service. No amicable solution is expected or desired. It is directly interfering with the Right to Life of an individual and to sustain a dignified life under the constitution. Advice.
There are various provisions and policies in place to obtain premature separation from service at any stage.
The most appropriate remedy can be discussed with you after knowing your details and specific query on you case.You may like to share your detail or you can take advantage by availing our consultation facilities.
With Warm Wishes
Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Military lawyer and Advocate, New Delhi
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Physically involved with minor. Can I be charged for rape?
- Society claims more than 2 Lakhs on default in bye laws 168a to owners
- Co. later accepted my regisnation when i made a request to revoke it?
- Contract law for agents
- Can the complainant remove his name during appeal