Pension Refused Serving Army for 17.5 Years Counting Rank Service
Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards Pension ) Last Rank Held L/NK, b) Commissioned in 11 GR on 11 June 1977 , c) Low Medical Category S2 , d) Released from Army on 07 April 1986, e) Release Medical Board ( RMB ) was not held . Therefore entitled to Disability Pension too, Reasons for Removal from Service on the Allegations of Plural Marriage, Granted 95 % Retiring Gratuity in 1992. NO Response from Defence Ministry, I am entitled to Pension after 15 Years
Yes you are entitled for pension after 15 years after calculating both the spell , your are also entitled for disability pension. if you have been discharged under section 20 (3) of Army Act 1950 than also u are entitled for disability pension, In many cases I succeeded in Armed Forces Tribunal and got relief.
Advocate Virender Singh KadianDwarka Pocket 13, Delhi
It seems you have got into habit of posting queries without any intention to resolve issues Fourth such query in two weeks
You have been sleeping on your pension issue for years
Have some more sleep or contact for remedy
Advocate Wg Cdr Mohammed Mujeeb (Retd)Supreme Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a daughter claim for her fathers property
- Can a student file case if campus hiring company is corrupt
- Can a person be help for contempt if he asks for legal advice
- Clarification on place of filing case regarding child custody
- Buying property which is already on a home loan is it safe to buy