Officer made me permanent disqualified for eyes what to do
Hello Sir, I am Airmen Aspirant in Indian Air Force. I have passed all tests like written, physical, interview except medical. Selection officer made a point in eyes due to glasses and reffered in Army hospital in Bagdogra, West Bengal. My eyes was tested on the basis of Army medical standard not as per Indian Airforce . As per Indian Airforce standard, eyes should be 6/9 after glass for "Group Y" Airmen. But my eyes is 6/6 after using glasses. But the officer made me permanent disqualified for eyes. Because he tested me as per Indian Army medical standard. This is last chance for me.
There is a system of making an appeal against the medical board. Please visit the military hospital immediately and ask them the form and procedure for making appeal. If you are meeting the required standards nobody will reject you like that.
Advocate Col Rajendra Kumar (Retd)Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to Divorce on ground od non consummation & mental torture by wife
- Is it necessary to obtain probate in Delhi
- What all documents and approvals I should ask builder for registration
- Ill treated by in laws left matrimonial home what can I do
- What is my share in my grandfather's property?