not get any benifit from army. How can i file a case against army?
sir iam served in army ,from 1990 to 2006,after completing 16 years of service i late by 265 days ,so army court martioled me,no benifit given by army,iam giving proper reason for awl,how can i put case agaist army,please help me.
More facts are required like,
what was your rank in army?
Court martialled on which charges?
if possible give details, Pension can be sanctiond to you.
If the charges were only for AWL,90% pension can be sanctioned for you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does wife have any rights if she is not willing to give divorce?
- Constructed house in 1992 but the property was not on our name
- Maternity leave claim not given by employer as no maternity policy
- NOC not given by one brother rest have given can brother ask share
- Tenant not vacating the house what to do