quesnot get any benifit from army. How can i file a case against army?

sir iam served in army ,from 1990 to 2006,after completing 16 years of service i late by 265 days ,so army court martioled me,no benifit given by army,iam giving proper reason for awl,how can i put case agaist army,please help me.

  • ans

    More facts are required like,

    what was your rank in army?
    Court martialled on which charges?
    if possible give details, Pension can be sanctiond to you.

    If the charges were only for AWL,90% pension can be sanctioned for you.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Armed Forces Tribunal lawyers in India

Similar questions

2008 me mujhe duty ke dauran deprresion ki samsya hue mujhe psychiary ward me bheja…
My brother (Serving Soldier) has died due to HACO in Jun 16 while on army…
Sir..... I am a defence service personnel and I am suffering from healed choiditis in…
Officer doing long Army course at CME is charged under AA 63 because he was…

Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

  Lal Bagh
 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Retd Col Rajesh Nandal

  Armed Forces Tribunal
 Experience: 22 years

Advocate Manas Sarania

 Experience: 22 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly