×

quesHow much pension is given to a disable person ?

I need to know how much disability pension i will get..i took pss from iaf 3 months back....i was given a letter stating no disability percentage..i was discharged in lmc medical categoryA4G2(P)..for dyslipidemia..hugh cholestrol..

• ansDisability pension is decided as per the percentage of disability. It is strange that you say no percentage is provided to you. The percentage cannot be decided or predicted by anybody else other than the Medical Board because depends on the severity of illness and not on the type of illness. If medical board has not apprised you of the percentage then you can use legal avenues to force them to do so. If you are not satisfied with the percentage then you may approach AFT and if found genuine then your percentage and pension will be increased.

Advocate Prateek Mishra

District Court, Lucknow