How much pension is given to a disable person ?
I need to know how much disability pension i will get..i took pss from iaf 3 months back....i was given a letter stating no disability percentage..i was discharged in lmc medical categoryA4G2(P)..for dyslipidemia..hugh cholestrol..
Disability pension is decided as per the percentage of disability. It is strange that you say no percentage is provided to you. The percentage cannot be decided or predicted by anybody else other than the Medical Board because depends on the severity of illness and not on the type of illness. If medical board has not apprised you of the percentage then you can use legal avenues to force them to do so. If you are not satisfied with the percentage then you may approach AFT and if found genuine then your percentage and pension will be increased.
Advocate Prateek MishraDistrict Court, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to transfer names of legal heirs
- Colony residents opposing contruction of extra floor
- illegal recovery of exparty order passed by labour court in noida
- Can I make power of attorney to sell flat
- Token money paid to seller but seller denying registration