quesHarassment by doctor during the medical diagnosis, what can be done

By the conspiracy of co & psychiatric doctor I was board out from army in s2 medical catagory.I was diagnosis as dilusonel disorder.all medical documents shows me medically fit and scam & irregularities caught by me during my duty are held with me. Please suggest how I can fight against these criminals.

• ansYou can approach armed forces tribunal for reassessment of your disability. But firstly you will have to approach chief of army staff by sending statutory or non statutory petition for rederssing your greivances and there after you can file case before armed forces tribunal. For detailed discussion call me on my mobile number.

Advocate Vinay Pandey

Aliganj, Lucknow

• ansYou may approach the Armed Forces Tribunal with proper medical documents and you will get justice. The scam is an entirely different matter and you will have to follow that separately. As far as your medical category is concerned, it can be corrected by approaching AFT.

Advocate Prateek Mishra

District Court, Lucknow