Does a divorced mother have a right in Ex-Serviceman pension
My father was a NCO in Indian Army. He had a service of 32 years. He divorced my mother 10 years after his retirement. Is there any problem for my mother in getting his pension after his death.
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchase of pre launch offer flat but did not receive possession still
- Is it legal to create a website to listen songs
- In-laws and husband started torturing after marriage now avoiding call
- I want settlement but police not cancelling the FIR, what can be done
- Will registration ensure that my ownership of property is protected?