Discrimination in Military Service Pay
Sir, I m corporal working in IAF.soldiers of all three services are getting appx half amount of officer on the name of MILITARY SERVICE PAY which is going to be one third of officers and half of MNS in seventh pay commission.can we fight the case against this discrimination. MSP should be equal to both officers and shouldiers.
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father gave share to uncle in return of money is this correct
- Salary cheque issued by company bounced
- Accident by son what legal action if unable to pay compensastion
- Friend's husband committed suicide, police harassing the witness
- Challan for over speeding received - can court grant bail