quesCan disciplinary action disqualify me from permanent commission

Officer doing long Army course at CME is charged under AA 63 because he was found with written mtrl on his calculator. COI was done and proved him guilty but concern Professor gave statement that written matter was related to subject but not pertaining to exam. Offr is short service and any disciplinary action disqualify him for taking permanent commission in future. Please suggest solution

• ansFirstly COI doesn't have power to find any one guilty.Its a fact finding inquiry.
    Disciplinary action may effect your permanent commission depends on what disciplinary action is taken.
    More clear Advice can be given only after reading the statement of charge and evidence against you.

Advocate Maj Sangeeta Tomar

Chitranjjan Park, Delhi

• ansHi,

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi