Can disciplinary action disqualify me from permanent commission
Officer doing long Army course at CME is charged under AA 63 because he was found with written mtrl on his calculator. COI was done and proved him guilty but concern Professor gave statement that written matter was related to subject but not pertaining to exam. Offr is short service and any disciplinary action disqualify him for taking permanent commission in future. Please suggest solution
Firstly COI doesn't have power to find any one guilty.Its a fact finding inquiry.
Disciplinary action may effect your permanent commission depends on what disciplinary action is taken.
More clear Advice can be given only after reading the statement of charge and evidence against you.
Advocate Maj Sangeeta TomarChitranjjan Park, Delhi
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to prepare an agreement between brand ambassador and our company
- False promise to marry by boyfriend and then cheated
- Person sold property that was mortgaged to bank twice
- Procedure to change name in death certificate
- How to have a second marriage and get child custody as well