quesBeaten by IAF personal inside their area. What can we do?

air force personnels beaten me while i am returning from my friends room,i was 2 pegs down. i have got 6 stiches in my head. can i file a case against them

  • ans

    You can file a police complaint under Section 326 at the nearest  police station where the cause of action occurred.

    Also submit the medical reports alongwith police complaint

    After lodging the police complaint, the police will lodge FIR

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Armed Forces Tribunal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir/ Madam I am serving in Army and currently posted to a highly active…
Can I file a case after 21years of dismissal as I got my discharge certificate…

can i get a stay for the grant of maintenance for my daughter(4 years) of…

Please advice the most appropriate remedy to leave armed forces as a commissioned officer due…

Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

  Lal Bagh
 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Retd Col Rajesh Nandal

  Armed Forces Tribunal
 Experience: 22 years

Advocate Manas Sarania

 Experience: 22 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly