Beaten by IAF personal inside their area. What can we do?
air force personnels beaten me while i am returning from my friends room,i was 2 pegs down. i have got 6 stiches in my head. can i file a case against them
You can file a police complaint under Section 326 at the nearest police station where the cause of action occurred.
Also submit the medical reports alongwith police complaint
After lodging the police complaint, the police will lodge FIR
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case filed against me will it cause any trouble in getting US visa
- Person promised job in singapore and took money
- How to get divorce from wife she is threatening me and my family
- Is infrastructure charges applicable by delhi jal board
- No increment given from past 5 years of service - what can be done