Beaten by IAF personal inside their area. What can we do?
air force personnels beaten me while i am returning from my friends room,i was 2 pegs down. i have got 6 stiches in my head. can i file a case against them
You can file a police complaint under Section 326 at the nearest police station where the cause of action occurred.
Also submit the medical reports alongwith police complaint
After lodging the police complaint, the police will lodge FIR
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Woman born and married prior to 1956 is eligible to claim property ?
- Notice from company for breaking Indemnity Bond
- Girl's parents hide few facts before marriage can we cancel marriage
- Party file Criminal case against me how can they withdraw it
- Accused of 313, 504, 406 120b in US how to get him back to India